Hep B Antigen here today, gone next year

I was one of those uniformed folks who stood in line at the local hospital a a result of 911. I was informed weeks later to contact my doctor. He ran some blood work Hep-B antigen detected was the results of the report. 2 years later, different doctor and lab, no detection of any kind, excellent health. Can Hep come and go? Please note I was practicing sex w/o protection w/ females only that you could say were high risk. I am celebate now, have been for over 5 years.

I suspect the first result was probably a false positive. I would get vaccinated for hepatitis B for future protection.

lab results of Hepatitis B
acute hcv