|type of hepatitis
Sep 9, 2007
What type of hepatitis is transferable if an infected patient's blood + saliva get splashed into a dentist"s eyes?How about other diseases getting transferred thus? Thanks,
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are very rare cases of mucosal transmission of hepatitis B and C.
lab results of Hepatitis B
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Licking Anus
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.