|type of hepatitis
Sep 9, 2007
What type of hepatitis is transferable if an infected patient's blood + saliva get splashed into a dentist"s eyes?How about other diseases getting transferred thus? Thanks,
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are very rare cases of mucosal transmission of hepatitis B and C.
lab results of Hepatitis B
- Sore On Penis Sign Of HIV Infection
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.