Sep 9, 2007
is it normal report please explain i am sending all details about the report?
HBsAg non reactive patient rate: 0.630 cutoffrate:2.00
Anti HCV non reactive patient rate: 0.280 cutoffrate:1.00
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Thrush An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.