Sep 9, 2007
is it normal report please explain i am sending all details about the report?
HBsAg non reactive patient rate: 0.630 cutoffrate:2.00
Anti HCV non reactive patient rate: 0.280 cutoffrate:1.00
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Handjob
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Swallowing Cum
- Touching Used Condom Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Could Shingles Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Is Burning Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.