Sep 9, 2007
is it normal report please explain i am sending all details about the report?
HBsAg non reactive patient rate: 0.630 cutoffrate:2.00
Anti HCV non reactive patient rate: 0.280 cutoffrate:1.00
Response from Dr. McGovern
hep b immunity panel
hepatitis c oral sex
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Treat Vaginal Cysts?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea?
- Hep B Vaccine Nonconverter
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.