|hep b immunity panel
Sep 9, 2007
If I had a hep B immunity panel run and it came back non-reactive does that mean I have had the immunizations or not? I cannot remember if I have had the Hep B series of 3 immunizations!
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you had the immunzations, your hepatitis B surface antibody should be positive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tiredness After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B Virus From Hepatitis B Vaccination?
- Do Pap Tests Detect All Types Of Genital Warts?
- Hepatitis B Entecavir Drug Resistance V3
- How Do I Get Rid Of Genital Warts In The Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.