For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Please help!

My husband was recently diagnosed with hepc. He doesn't want treatment because it's so expensive, we do have insurance but he doesn't want to risk loosing his job. He is always weak, get's chills (fevers)at night (bad ones) and is in constant pain. He is trying to quit drinking but went on a binge about a week ago. What will happen to him? He did have a liver biopsy in the hospital and the liver had some scarring, but they said it still looked good. I'm nt sure what his gene type is, i'm so confused. His eyes are still very yellow, and he is blotchy. A new onset is that he get's disoriented after a long hard day at work.

His fevers and pain are a great concern. He will need a full physical examination and laboratories to determine the source of these symptoms.

How long
Urgent, complicated decision