Sep 9, 2007
My sister has been diagnosed with end stage liver disease. She requires perioncentisis every three days. She is lucid at times but extremely irritable at other times. Is there a listing on the progression of this disease? It would help me plan her financial affairs and select the best treatment. She is currently cycling between hospital and nursing home care
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is time to discuss these issues with her primary physician and your social worker on the case since her clinical status seems very advanced.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.