Sep 9, 2007
My sister has been diagnosed with end stage liver disease. She requires perioncentisis every three days. She is lucid at times but extremely irritable at other times. Is there a listing on the progression of this disease? It would help me plan her financial affairs and select the best treatment. She is currently cycling between hospital and nursing home care
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is time to discuss these issues with her primary physician and your social worker on the case since her clinical status seems very advanced.
Hepatitis B Treatment During Pregnancy
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Lymph Nodes Be The Only Symptoms After 8 Weeks?
- Hiv Antibody Positive Viral Load Negative
- How Many Causes Are Hiv Test Positive After 3 Months?
- INSERTIVE ORAL SEX WITH CUT ON PENIS
- Minimal Receptive Vaginal Penetration Risks For Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.