Hepatitis B Treatment During Pregnancy

Hi, I was diagnosed with chronic hepatitis B about 10 years ago and recently my doctor said that I have a high level of HBV DNA and high level of liver chemistries and viral load. She recommended that I get treatment right away. However, I am trying to get pregnant and was wondering if the oral treatment that she's recommending will affect the developing fetus in any way. Thanks,

You should see a specialist in this area for further counseling. This is somewhat complex issue and difficult to answer by the internet.

hepatitis B inactive carrier
How long