|hepatitis B inactive carrier
Sep 9, 2007
Is it okay to have sex and conceive if my partner is hepB inactive carrier. he contracted the disease when he was 8 yrs and now he is 34.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Get vaccinated first so you cant get the infection.
Hep. B and Marriage
Hepatitis B Treatment During Pregnancy
- Dizziness Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Does HIV Cause Sore Throat?
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.