hepatitis B inactive carrier
Sep 9, 2007
Is it okay to have sex and conceive if my partner is hepB inactive carrier. he contracted the disease when he was 8 yrs and now he is 34.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Get vaccinated first so you cant get the infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.