|hepatitis B inactive carrier
Sep 9, 2007
Is it okay to have sex and conceive if my partner is hepB inactive carrier. he contracted the disease when he was 8 yrs and now he is 34.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Get vaccinated first so you cant get the infection.
Hep. B and Marriage
Hepatitis B Treatment During Pregnancy
- Thrush In Mouth And Laryngitis
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
- Would Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Pain
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- What If I've Never Had Sex And I Have Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.