Sep 9, 2007
what does anti hcv signal cut-off 2.38 means
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to check the result against the laboratory standard of the exact laboratory you had your blood tested.I suspect it is non-reactive.
Hepatitis C immunity?
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Drugs For Chlamydia
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Getting Hep C From A Scratch
- Hiv Transmission From Dried Blood On Towel
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.