Sep 9, 2007
what does anti hcv signal cut-off 2.38 means
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need to check the result against the laboratory standard of the exact laboratory you had your blood tested.I suspect it is non-reactive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- Living With Genital Warts
- What Age Group Is More Likely To Have Or Catch Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.