Sep 9, 2007
I am a 22yr old male and i was tested for HepB. Does this mean that I would have Hep until i die and how long can u live with it. My doctor told me that i must check back in six months. Does this mean I will have to check back in every six months thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you have chronic infection you will need follow up every six months for surveillance and possible treatment in the future.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Rid Of Hep B?
- How Long Can Hep B And C Live Outside Of Body?
- How Long Does It Take To Beat Hep B?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Unprotected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.