|HBsAg (ELISA) Testing
Sep 9, 2007
Hi Dr, I had testing HBsAg (ELISA) 5 years ago and found NON REACTIVE. - How this testing reliable? is there any possibility to reactive again? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your test was nonreactive and you do not have risk factors for acquisition, I would not retest.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of Seroconversion
- Dizziness After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.