|HBsAg (ELISA) Testing
Sep 9, 2007
Hi Dr, I had testing HBsAg (ELISA) 5 years ago and found NON REACTIVE. - How this testing reliable? is there any possibility to reactive again? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your test was nonreactive and you do not have risk factors for acquisition, I would not retest.
hepC is curable?
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
- Tested Hiv Negative After 4 Weeks
- How Much Blood Must Be Transmitted In Order To Get Hiv?
- Why Cant I Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.