|HBsAg (ELISA) Testing
Sep 9, 2007
Hi Dr, I had testing HBsAg (ELISA) 5 years ago and found NON REACTIVE. - How this testing reliable? is there any possibility to reactive again? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your test was nonreactive and you do not have risk factors for acquisition, I would not retest.
hepC is curable?
- Hiv Risk If U Get Semen On Your Hands
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Will My Husband Get Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.