|HBsAg (ELISA) Testing
Sep 9, 2007
Hi Dr, I had testing HBsAg (ELISA) 5 years ago and found NON REACTIVE. - How this testing reliable? is there any possibility to reactive again? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
If your test was nonreactive and you do not have risk factors for acquisition, I would not retest.
hepC is curable?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Herpes?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.