|hepC is curable?
Sep 9, 2007
I've lately been hearing from others their test shows no hcv virus anymore & they consider themselves irrefutably cured. Is it then considered CURED? I use the term "remission". I don't even like "clear". So, is it now CURABLE?????
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes you can use the word "cured" when treatment for hepatitis C has been successful.
Hep B vaccine not worked!
HBsAg (ELISA) Testing
- Can Blood Tests For Yearly Physical Find Hiv?
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Does Herpes On The Vagina Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.