|hepC is curable?
Sep 9, 2007
I've lately been hearing from others their test shows no hcv virus anymore & they consider themselves irrefutably cured. Is it then considered CURED? I use the term "remission". I don't even like "clear". So, is it now CURABLE?????
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes you can use the word "cured" when treatment for hepatitis C has been successful.
Hep B vaccine not worked!
HBsAg (ELISA) Testing
- Does Adult Thrush Goes Away On Its Own?
- Diabetes And Hiv Symptoms
- Would You Have A High White Blood Cell Count With Hiv
- Are Throat Infection And Ear Infection Signs Of Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
- I Just Got Treated For Chlamydia I Am Scared I Have Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.