Sep 9, 2007
you say in some replies that dry blood to a small cut is low risk and in some others its no test warranted, which is it?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From French Kissing
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Oral Sex With No Protection
- Rectal Bleeding Scared To Death
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Spit
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Seroconverting After Bleeding Gums
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.