Sep 9, 2007
you say in some replies that dry blood to a small cut is low risk and in some others its no test warranted, which is it?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.