Sep 9, 2007
you say in some replies that dry blood to a small cut is low risk and in some others its no test warranted, which is it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider testing.
Hep B vaccine not worked!
- Low Red Blood Cell Count Sign Of Hiv 3 Weeks
- Do Females Get Tested For Hiv When At The Gyn?
- Non-neuropathy Burning Sensation
- Pain Behind Eyes And Hiv
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- What Antibiotic Is Given To Aids And Hiv Patients?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.