Sep 9, 2007
you say in some replies that dry blood to a small cut is low risk and in some others its no test warranted, which is it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider testing.
Hep B vaccine not worked!
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can I Catch Gonorrhea Without Having Sex?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Can I Catch An Std By Kissing A Woman's Breasts?
- Having Fever After Dry Humping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.