Sep 9, 2007
can HCV be transmitted through mucous membranes like the mouth, eyes or nose?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is a rare case of mucous membrane exposure that I am aware of.
another question reguarding testing...
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
- Can You Get Stds From Dry Humping?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.