Sep 9, 2007
can HCV be transmitted through mucous membranes like the mouth, eyes or nose?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is a rare case of mucous membrane exposure that I am aware of.
another question reguarding testing...
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- What Happens If I'm Sexually Active With Chlamydia?
- What Does A Herpes Scab Look Like?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.