Fruits and Vegetable diet

Dear Doc,

Doc, in year 2003 that was the first time I have discovered my Hepa B. My doctor asked me for hepa profile. My SGPT was normal, HBs Ag was reactive, Hbe was reactive as well. After eating lots of fruits and vegetables without eating meat and flavored foods my Hbe becomes non-reactive in less than 2 weeks. And my Hbs virus level becomes low from 2.75 to 0.72 while the cutoff value is 0.45 for that test. But when I stop my routine for fruits and vegetables my Hbs becomes high again. There is something I noticed when I eat lots of fruits and vegetables my hbs lowers the virus level. My question doc, if the virus level becomes below the cutoff value is it already negative? Do you think doc if I continue my diet religiously can cure me? Were there proven reports that someone cured by this kind of diet?

I do not know of any studies to suggest that a particular diet can cure viral hepatitis.

You will certainly want to follow up your liver function tests and HBV DNA levels for your hepatitis B infection to see how your disease is progressing by labs and also to determine if a biopsy may be indicated.

Would my son be able to catch Hepatitis a ....
hepa b and oral sex