|Would my son be able to catch Hepatitis a ....
Sep 9, 2007
my sons aunt on his fathers side has hepatitis a, b, and c. I am concerned for my son and wondering if she evens needs to be around him.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not be concerned since transmission of either hepatitis A or B would be through contact with blood as in injection drug use.
please interpret my uncle's result
Fruits and Vegetable diet
- Is Nipple Sucking Safe?
- Is Headache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.