|Anti-Hbe & ANti-HBc reactive results
Sep 9, 2007
What is Anti-HBe reactive with absorbance of 0.984 cut off value is 1 and Anti-HBc reactive with absorbance of 0.875 cut off is 1. How long is the medication period?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not base any decision to treat based on these few tests. The most important tests to get include HBV DNA, Hepatitis B surface antigen and liver function tests to start.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is There A Chance Of A False Positive Hiv Test In Pregnancy?
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- Yeast Infections And Shingles
- Yeast Infection Or Hpv How Do I Tell
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- Why Do I Always Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.