Sep 9, 2007
if you're sitting next to someone who has hepatitis c and an insect bites that person and the insect bites you after could you get infected with hepatitis c?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Anti-Hbe & ANti-HBc reactive results
- How Long Do Lymph Nodes Stay Swollen After Getting Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv During Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Are Hiv Symptoms Like Flu Symptoms?
- Is Having A Lower Back Pain An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.