Sep 9, 2007
Do you know of any information on Prof. Gowans world first Hep c trials? I am considering going in this direction-Thanks for your time -Gary
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It would be helpful if you can let us know which medication you are considering.
I suspect you are alluding to one of the many earlier clinical trials of experimental medications for hepatitis C. Many drugs are in development. Protease inhibitors (eg, telapravir, bocepravir); polymerase inhibitors (R1626); cyclophilin inhibitors (DEBIO) and others.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Helpful Information On Std
- Hepatitis Symptoms Can It Cause Your Breast To Lactate
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.