Sep 9, 2007
Do you know of any information on Prof. Gowans world first Hep c trials? I am considering going in this direction-Thanks for your time -Gary
Response from Dr. McGovern
It would be helpful if you can let us know which medication you are considering.
I suspect you are alluding to one of the many earlier clinical trials of experimental medications for hepatitis C. Many drugs are in development. Protease inhibitors (eg, telapravir, bocepravir); polymerase inhibitors (R1626); cyclophilin inhibitors (DEBIO) and others.
why can't i give blood?
- Can You Get Hiv From Gonorrhea?
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- Oxygen Therapy For Candidiasis
- Can You Be A Registered Nurse If You Are Hiv Positive?
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.