|Wife immune, can I have kids without infection
Sep 9, 2007
Hello, thank you for your assistance.
My wife is HepB immune, I have HBSaG only, very low HepB DNA on PCR <100. If we have kids will they be immune from HepB?
Also, why do laboratories have different ranges of what is normal for ALT?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If your wife is HB immune, then she will not be able to pass the virus on through perinatal transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can Two People Who've Never Had Sex Get Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.