What's hepatitis AB?

I got blood test done because the doctor was thinking I had an ulcer and it came out that I have hepatitis so he sent me back to the lab to see wich type of hepatitis I have I got my results and hepatitis A B & C came out negative the results for hepatitis AB is pending whats the diference between hepatitis AB and the other type of hepatitis? I'm worrired because I have a 5 year old and a 1 year old.

I have never heard of AB hepatitis. You will need to check the results again and discuss further with your physician. I suspect a misunderstanding.

Positive?
Wife immune, can I have kids without infection