|What's hepatitis AB?
Sep 9, 2007
I got blood test done because the doctor was thinking I had an ulcer and it came out that I have hepatitis so he sent me back to the lab to see wich type of hepatitis I have I got my results and hepatitis A B & C came out negative the results for hepatitis AB is pending whats the diference between hepatitis AB and the other type of hepatitis? I'm worrired because I have a 5 year old and a 1 year old.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I have never heard of AB hepatitis. You will need to check the results again and discuss further with your physician. I suspect a misunderstanding.
Wife immune, can I have kids without infection
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Masturbation?
- Is Rectal Bleeding A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.