Sep 9, 2007
I was tested for all sorts of STDs and when the results came back I was 100% clean except it said I tested positive for Hep.B. When i read what this meant at the bottom, it said that i may have had it at an earlier time... does this make sense or should I get it checked out?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would suspect that your laboratories showed a reactive Hepatitis B core antibody and a reactive Hepatitis B surface antibody. If that is the case, this would be consistent with past exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Mutual Masturbation?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Skin?
- Can You Get HIV From Anal Sex With Condom?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With Sex Worker
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Do People Get AIDS From Mutual Masturbation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.