Sep 9, 2007
hi, i think i might be co infected with hep c and hiv if so what are my options? second
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Patients with HIV/HCV have excellent treatment options. The main issue is to get a through history and physical examination by an expert in the field so you can get the help you need.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Hiv More Contagious Than Hep C?
- Kaiser Patients And Hep C Treatment
- How Often Is Ritalin Prescribed For Hep C Patients?
- Sore On Mouth After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.