Sep 9, 2007
hi, i think i might be co infected with hep c and hiv if so what are my options? second
Response from Dr. McGovern
Patients with HIV/HCV have excellent treatment options. The main issue is to get a through history and physical examination by an expert in the field so you can get the help you need.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.