|how does it help?
Sep 9, 2007
I've read from a column in the internet that says "(entecavir (baraclude) does not cure Hepatis B" how can it help then?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Excellent question. Entecavir, or any drug that has activity against hepatitis B, helps the liver by suppressing virus. When this occurs, inflammation dies down as well and the liver becomes healthier.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
- List Of All Known Std's
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.