|how does it help?
Sep 9, 2007
I've read from a column in the internet that says "(entecavir (baraclude) does not cure Hepatis B" how can it help then?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Excellent question. Entecavir, or any drug that has activity against hepatitis B, helps the liver by suppressing virus. When this occurs, inflammation dies down as well and the liver becomes healthier.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Linked To Osteoarthritis
- What Stds Causes Penis Irritation?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.