|how does it help?
Sep 9, 2007
I've read from a column in the internet that says "(entecavir (baraclude) does not cure Hepatis B" how can it help then?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Excellent question. Entecavir, or any drug that has activity against hepatitis B, helps the liver by suppressing virus. When this occurs, inflammation dies down as well and the liver becomes healthier.
RE : Impact of HAART to SGOT and SGPT
HELP! Twinrix Hep A/B Vaccine NOT working! ***SECOND TIME ASKING***
- Tingling Lips After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- HIV Transmission For The Insertive Partner In Anal Sex
- How Long Do The Lymph Nodes Swell During Ars?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.