Sep 9, 2007
my cousin swallowed a scab of someone else and i was wondering what are the chances of getting hepatitis c?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this a risk at all.
RE : Impact of HAART to SGOT and SGPT
- Is There A Relation Between Homosexuality And Hiv?
- What Happens If Neuropathy Is Left Untreated?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does Gonorrhea Do To Your Body?
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.