Sep 9, 2007
Is there any risk of contracting Hepatitis C when a cat scratches someone with Hep C and draws blood, and later scratches another person? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would consider that risk extraordinarily low and would not seek testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Achy Balls After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Period Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.