Sep 9, 2007
Is there any risk of contracting Hepatitis C when a cat scratches someone with Hep C and draws blood, and later scratches another person? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would consider that risk extraordinarily low and would not seek testing.
chronic hbv & fasting
- Where Does Herpes Live In The Body?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Is The Origin Of Hpv?
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.