Sep 9, 2007
Is there any risk of contracting Hepatitis C when a cat scratches someone with Hep C and draws blood, and later scratches another person? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would consider that risk extraordinarily low and would not seek testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Burning Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.