Sep 9, 2007
Is there any risk of contracting Hepatitis C when a cat scratches someone with Hep C and draws blood, and later scratches another person? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would consider that risk extraordinarily low and would not seek testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Restrictions Do You Have When You Have Herpes?
- What Does Exposure To Herpes Mean?
- What Color Is Chlamydia Discharge?
- What Are Physical Symptoms Of Genital Herpes?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.