|chronic hbv & fasting
Sep 9, 2007
Good Day Doc,
It is okey for a chronic HBV patient to fast?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are asking about a fast for a day (eg for religious reasons perhaps), I would consider that acceptable as long as you don't have decompensated advanced liver disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who To See If You Have Genital Warts?
- Which Strains Of Hpv Are Deadly?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Health Problems Can Be Caused By Human Papillomavirus?
- What Happens When You Have Sex One Time With A Person Who Has Herpes?
- What Foods To Stay Away From When You Have Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.