|chronic hbv & fasting
Sep 9, 2007
Good Day Doc,
It is okey for a chronic HBV patient to fast?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If you are asking about a fast for a day (eg for religious reasons perhaps), I would consider that acceptable as long as you don't have decompensated advanced liver disease.
AST and ALT ratio
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Be Born With Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.