|Hepatitis B and french kissing
Aug 27, 2007
If I am a chrnonic carrier of Hepatitis B and engage in french kissing, is there a risk of transmitting the virus to my partner. Please advise.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. Your partner should be vaccinated against hepatitis B and surface antibodies should be checked to determine her level of protection if you do eventually decide to have intercourse.
treatment for children
AST and ALT ratio
- Chances Of Getting Hiv One Time Of Unprotected Sex
- Is It Thrush Or Strep Throat?
- Is There A Relation Between Homosexuality And Hiv?
- Does Hiv Cause Sore Throat That Lasts Long Time?
- Women Symptoms Mistaken For Genital Warts
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.