|treatment for children
Aug 27, 2007
you say that for babies who get hepatitis c from their mothers, that children tolerate treatment well, yet everything else i read says that there is no treatment offered to children.
Response from Dr. McGovern
The Food and Drug Administration has approved the use of the combination anti-viral therapy for the treatment of hepatitis C in children 3 to 17 years old. I have also included the web link for you to see for yourself.
Hepatitis B and french kissing
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Loose Stool After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.