Aug 27, 2007
Is thiere a hepatitis E?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes this is a food and water borne illness. Much like hepatitis A it does not cause chronic disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who Iz Most Affected An What Type Of People Are Affected By Aids?
- How Did Hiv Start In Africa?
- As Of 2008, Total Cumulative Hiv Infections Since 1980 Are Estimated At Nearly?
- How Many People Worldwide Are Affected By Aids And Hiv?
- Can I Take Epzicom With Reyataz And Norvir?
- Does Nexium Interact With HIV Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.