Aug 27, 2007
Is thiere a hepatitis E?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes this is a food and water borne illness. Much like hepatitis A it does not cause chronic disease.
treatment for children
- How Long Do The Sore Throat Last When You Have Hiv?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- What Is Log In A Hcv Viral Load Test?
- Can You Be Exposed To Hiv And Not Get It?
- Is There Anyone Who Use Herbs To Treat Hiv?
- Can Heat Rash Be Confused For Hiv Rash?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.