Aug 27, 2007
Is thiere a hepatitis E?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes this is a food and water borne illness. Much like hepatitis A it does not cause chronic disease.
treatment for children
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Accuracy Of 5 Weeks Hiv Test Using 4th Generation Duo
- Accuracy Of Elisa Test After 30 Days
- ARS Symptoms One At A Time Or All Together
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.