Aug 27, 2007
Is thiere a hepatitis E?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes this is a food and water borne illness. Much like hepatitis A it does not cause chronic disease.
treatment for children
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
- Can Lymph Nodes Swelling Be The Only Symptom?
- Does HIV Symptoms Reappear 6 Months After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.