Aug 27, 2007
Can you catch hepititis c by drinking juice that someone had spit back out of there mouth.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. This would not be a a route of transmission.
HBsAg reactive is there any cure?
- Itchy Vagina After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Lactose Cause Vaginal Infections?
- Had Hepatitis B Vaccine Can You Still Get Hepatitis B
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.