Aug 27, 2007
Can you catch hepititis c by drinking juice that someone had spit back out of there mouth.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No. This would not be a a route of transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- High Risk And Low Risk Hiv
- How Will I Know If I'm Infected With Hiv Or Aids?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Used A Condom What Percentage Of Getting Hiv
- How Does Immune System Fight Hiv And Aids?
- How Risky Is It Topping An Hiv Positive Guy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.