Aug 27, 2007
Can you catch hepititis c by drinking juice that someone had spit back out of there mouth.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No. This would not be a a route of transmission.
HBsAg reactive is there any cure?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your System?
- Blood Transfusions For AIDS Patients
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
- Can Hiv Transmitted Through Sucking Breast?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.