|HBsAg reactive is there any cure?
Aug 27, 2007
dear doc, i have my test HBsAg and the reslut is 2.09 and reactive co1 reference value is more than one. am i in the first stage?. can it be cure? thank you. sydney
Response from Dr. McGovern
You will need a full set of hepatitis B testing to determine whether you have active or inactive disease. Particularly important is the level of virus (HBV DNA) and the activity of your liver function tests (ALT AST).
anti hcv pos. pcr hcv neg.
- What Non Sexual Ways Can Herpes Be Spread?
- What Does Herpes Do To The Spine?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia In Males
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.