|anti hcv pos. pcr hcv neg.
Aug 27, 2007
if anyone is anti hcv positive and pcrhcv negative whot that means.
Response from Dr. McGovern
It probably means that you had the infection but cleared it.
If were not at risk for HCV in the first place, then the antibody could be a false positive test.
HBsAg reactive is there any cure?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Raw Oysters?
- Do Pap Smears Test For Gonorrhea?
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.