hcv concern

good evening to you. Please answer my question because I am very worried. I have had unprotected sex for three weeks with a boyfriend that I found out is promiscuous. three months later I tested positive for syphillis and herpes 1. I have also since had blisters on my vagina, been suffering from scratchy throat for sixmths, swollen lymphnodes on side and front of neck. my ribcage hurts slightly, I have pain in my leg, back. I have numbness in toes and hand, burning sensation in my feet and hands, low fever and itchy skin. I have done a complete blood test including cbc, sedimentation test, hiv,hepatitis b and c eight months after possible exposure and allhave come back negative. The doc said my kidney and liver is fine. Is it possible that Ihave hep c although antibody test says I am negative? Worst is it possible that I am coinfected with hiv and hep c? What other test should I do? please help

Your blood tests are extremely reassuring at 8 months. I am sure this information about syphilis and herpes were extremely anxiety provoking.

In the future, always use condoms to protect yourself from acquiring any further STDs. I would not worry about false negative blood tests.

Also check to see if your HBV vaccine surface antibodies are positive to protect you against hepatitis B in the future.

Liver Transplant
Hepatitis C