|HCV and alcohol consumption
Aug 27, 2007
Is any amount of alcohol consumption harmful to HCV patients, i.e., 2 ounces of wine per week, or must the level of consumption be more substantial?
Response from Dr. McGovern
No one knows the exact amount of alcohol that determines risk of contribution to fibrosis progression of the liver. However, the amount you quote sounds low to me and probably safe.
anti hcv s/co
- Diarrhea Worried It Could Be Ars
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Std That Causes Rash
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.