hep c exposure during surgery?

I recently had surgery in Mexico, afterwards I found out two of my moms closest friends had contracted hep c from getting surgery in Mexico due to poor hygiene practice/inproper equipment sterilization. When I had surgery the nurses never wore gloves (didnt even think about it at the time) even when palpating around my stitches.

what are my chances of exposure, should I get a test just in case? thanks in advance

I think there is little to lose by getting tested if you are concerned. If your test is positive, it should be confirmed since this is your only potential risk (and sometimes false positive tests can occur).

viral hepatitis B
anti hcv s/co