viral hepatitis B
Aug 27, 2007
hi i was diagnose with viral hepatitis B. can you explain it what is the difference between other case.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis B is an infection that can cause liver injury. Most people clear the virus. HOwever, it will be important for your physician to see you in follow up over the next six months to be certain that you clear your infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.